Recipe by Shireen Apa from Masala channel
Butter:8 oz or 200g
Caster sugar: 8 oz or 1 cup
Flour:8 oz or 2 cups
Vanilla essence: 1 tsp
Milk : 1/4th cup
Baking powder:2 tsp
- Mix butter and sugar together.
- Keep mixing and dd one egg at a time.F
- Fold in the flour.
- add in milk and vanilla essence.
- Now if you want to make a marble cake like us,divide the mixture in two halves,add coco to one .
- Pour in a baking pan in layers, first the normal mixture and than the one with coco.Or you can keep the mixture as it is and bake yourself a basic cake.
- Bake at 180 degrees Celsius for 40 min.